Thursday, November 19, 2009

Make a Limerick

A limerick is a five line poem which tends to be funny. The First, second and fifth line rhyme. The third and the fourth rhyme too. Often the first line starts with There was once  a.........

These ones I found on the web. The authors are unknown


A circus performer named Brian
Once smiled when he rode on a lion
They came back from the ride
But with Brian inside
And the smile on the face of the lion

A mouse in her room woke Miss Dowd
She was frightened, it must be allowed
Soon a happy thought hit her
To scare of the critter
She sat up in bed and meowed


Ok now it is my turn


There was once a man named Lee
Who got attacked by a bee
I don't want your money
Just give me your honey
Or I give you a sting in your knee
marja


There was once a big cat called Dice
He said that he only eats mice
That's a lie she said loud
When cats blue tongue came out
I can tell that you've eaten my ice
marja


Now you give it a try and please sent me one!

No comments:

Post a Comment